If you're having brunch with your besties, this Bellini is a must!
Ingredients: (makes 6-8 servings)
- 1 bottle of Seven Daughters Moscato
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz package frozen berries, thawed
- In a blender, mix sugar and berries until smooth.
- If desired, strain the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher.
- Add Seven Daughters Moscato.
Tip: You can also use the Seven Daughters Moscato -- the bottle or the cans -- to make grapefruit mimosas. Just add grapefruit juice, ice and top it off with Moscato.
Recipe courtesy of Oh to Be a Muse